USB and AudioÂ Table Insert
Keyboards, mouses, laptop chargers, cell chargers, USB hubs, phones, AV cables...Â We get it - you've got a 'peripheral nest' on top of your conference table.Â Wouldn't it be great if there was any easy way to clean all this up?Â Enter the TL-TI series from TechLogix Networx.
The TL-TI line of table inserts replace clunky pop-up boxes with compact grommets which mount in standard 2.25â€ furniture holes.Â From video passthrough to active electronics, these table inserts provide a connection point for all the peripherals you use in your meeting rooms.
- Technical Features
- USB 3.0 and Stereo Audio Pass-Through
- OneÂ Â USB-A Female Port (Top)
- One  3.5mm TRS Stereo Audio Jack (Top)
- One Â USB-B Female Port (Bottom)
- One  3.5mm TRS Stereo Audio Jack (Bottom)
- Easy setup: Plug-and-Play, Hot-Swappable, Hot-Pluggable
- Snaglessâ„¢ under-table mounting
- Construction: Aluminum top panel (black finish), Steel housing
- New Installation hole diameter 57mm (2.25")
- Retrofit hole size range 57mm~70mm (2.25"~2.75")
- Maximum table thickness 38mm (1.5")
TL-TI-DP TL-TI-HD TL-TI-VGA TL-TI-PUSB TL-TI-4USB DisplayPort Pass-Through Table Insert HDMI Pass-Through Table Insert VGA and Audio Pass-Through Table Insert 6-Port USB Charging Table InsertÂ 4-Port USB Hub Table Insert
- Measure the new hole location and mask off the surrounding area.
- Carefully drill hole in the table from the top down using a 57mm (2.25") hole saw.
- Screw the appropriate depth adapters into the back of the table insert.
- Center the table insert in the hole.
- Screw backing plate down until snug (don't overtighten).
- Connect peripherals.
What's in the box?Each TL-TI includes: one  table insert, one  backing plate, two  10mm depth adapters, two  20mm depth adapters, two  backing screws 2.5mm(D) x 10mm(L) x 0.40mm(P)
I have a thick table - will this work?Sure! You can 'stack' the included depth adapters to accommodate a table thickness up to 38mm (1.5"). If your table is thicker, please contact us, we can provide additional depth adapters.
I have a table that already has holes in it, but they are too wide for the Table Insert. Now what?We are currently working on a solution for this - please contact us with your requirements.
TechLogix Part# TechLogix SKU# TL-TI-USBAUD1005-0713