The UH-1C is used to extend HDMI™ audio/video signal to 200ft @ 1080i/720P or 150ft @ 1080p on 1 Cat6 cable. Quality Cat5e cables can also be used, however when Cat5e is used the max distances are reduced by about 33%. Cables that are of lower quality and construction will also reduce the maximum distance.
The UH-1C supports HDMI™ version 1.2a. Two power supplies are needed for the setup. The remote receiver re-aligns the pixel clock and generates a clean pixel clock for the display, thereby taking out any skew that may have been induced in the cable. The Re-clocking feature of the UH-1C allows the units to be daisy-chained together to extend the video and audio even farther! This means that you can achieve extremely long distances (for example, with 2 units you can extend 1080i/720P to 400 ft and farther by adding more units!). The unit is housed in a compact sturdy metal enclosure measuring 4.625 x 2.75 x 1.25 inch and includes two power supplies.
- Use Cat5e or Cat6 cables to extend pure digital high definition HDMI™ audio video signals
- Can drive cables to 200ft @ 1080i/720P or 150ft @ 1080p on 1 Cat6 cable
- Supports DVI-D single link extension with optional adapter cables
- Two power supplies needed for the setup
- Re-aligns the pixel clock and generates a clean pixel clock for the display
- HDCP compliant
- Daisy-chainable to achieve longer distances
- Includes universal power supplies