AV over IP control interface & TLXpress software server
The TechLogix TL-IPTP-CI is a powerful control interface for linking IPFO Series encoders, decoders andÂ 3rd party control systems. The TL-IPTP-CI serves as a logic interface that bridges commands between the AV over IP system and control systems, as well as a software server for TLXpress software.
In essence, the TL-IPTP-CI allows 4K video in the IPFO system to be routed on-demand from touch panels and remote controls from almost any 3rd party manufacturersâ€™ control system.
The TL-IPTP-CI connects to the network via a twisted pair Ethernet port and connects to control systems viaÂ the network switch
For users without a dedicated control system, the TL-IPTP-CI features a built-in web server providing on-the-fly control via computers, tablets or any other smart device with a network connection.
- Technical Features
- Connects to the network via a network switch or the Ethernet port on an IPFO Series encoder or decoder
- Runs TLXpress server software
- Operates as a live controller or as a background logic device
- One Ethernet network connection port
- Requires internet access for setup and configuration
- Only one unit required per system
- Provides 3rd party control system integration for IPFO encoders & decoders
AV over IP Decoder (Receiver) for fiber optic networks.
Fiber optic decoder that works with TL-IPTP-CI.
AV over IP Encoder (Transmitter) for fiber optic networks.
Fiber optic encoder that works with TL-IPTP-CI.
- Identify the network which connects to the TechLogix IP encoders and decoders.
- Connect the TL-IPTP-CI to the network via an Ethernet cable.
- Optionally connect the TL-IPTP-CI to a 3rd party control system via an RS232 cable.
- Connect the TL-IPTP-CI to the included DC 12V power supply.
- Connect the DC 12V power supply to a standard AC power outlet.
What comes in the package?Each TL-IPTP-CI package includes one control module and one power supply.
What TechLogix encoders and decoders are compatible with the TL-IPTP-CI?The TL-IPTP-CI is compatible with the TL-IPFO-R01 and TL-IPFO-T01.
Part# TechLogix SKU# TL-IPTP-CI 2001-0005