30-pin to HDMI Dongle Adapter
Over 1 billion Apple devices have been sold, and that means a lot of connections between Apple products and displays. And as anyone who owns an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod knows, this means a lot of converters between Appleâ€™s proprietary connectors and HDMI or VGA (which are commonly found on displays and projectors).The MD098ZM/A converts an Apple 30-pin connection to HDMI. And folks, itâ€™s the real Apple productâ€”not some cheap knock offâ€”so rest assured that it will work.
- Technical Features
- Male Apple 30-pin connector to female HDMI
- 30-pin input for power pass-through to the device
- Certified Apple product
- See FAQ for a list of compatible Apple devices
Design and Installation Guide
- Connect the MD098ZM/A to the 30-pin input on your device (typically an iPhone, iPod or iPad).
- Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI input on the MD098ZM/A.
- Optionally connect an Apple 30-pin power supply to the 30-pin input on the MD098ZM/A.
- Connect the HDMI cable to your destination device (typically a projector or monitor).
What comes in the package?One MD098ZM/A adapter.
Does the MD098ZM/A require power to operate?No, itâ€™s completely powered through the HDMI connection. The 30-pin power input is for powering your device.
Can I secure the MD098ZM/A to my HDMI cable to prevent loss?Yes, the MD098ZM/A can be permanently affixed to an HDMI cable using the DL-CL and DL-AP adapter clamps. In fact, multiple adapters can be affixed to a single DL-CL providing a very convenient solution for a variety of devices.
How do I know if my Apple device has a 30-pin connector?We recommend checking your deviceâ€™s manual or technical specifications (a quick online search for your model number should pull it up). 30-pin connectors are standard on the following devices: iPhone (1st generation), iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 1st through 4th generation iPod Touch, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, and the 1st through 3rd generation iPod.
Is the MD098ZM/A certified by Apple?Yes, itâ€™s the Apple certified adapter.
Liberty Part# TechLogix SKU# MD098ZM/A MD098ZM/A