Fiber optic coupler -- duplex multimode OM4 LC to LC coupler
'Get out the cable stretcher!'Â This is a mildly humorous prank to play on a greenhorn cable installer, but sometimes, don't you wish you actually had one?
Fiber couplers (sometimes called adapters) are a simple and stable way of extending your fiber optic cable, or creating a service point at a patch panel.
These are also great for coupling your SSFâ„¢ bulk fiber installation cable to a patch cable which will increase the longevity of the install cable.
Plus...these are pink!
- Technical Features
- Duplex LC to Duplex LC
- Multimode (OM4) compatible
- 13mm Panel Mount
- High precision ceramic sleeve
- Stainless steel clip
- For UPC polish type cables
- Low insertion loss â‰¤0.2dB
- Install the adapter into a fiber tray or patch panel.
- Connect your duplex cables to both sides of the adapter.
- VoilÃ !
What cables will this adapter work with?It will work with Multimode duplex cable with LC connectors. This will also work with OM4, OM3, OM2, and OM1 cable types.
Part# SKU# DescriptionM4D-ADPT-LCLC 1004-0048Duplex LC Multimode Coupler