1. It can capture one single channel HD HDMI video signals.
2. The input and output video signal can reach 1080p/60 Hz.
3. It is compatible with UVC video capture and YUV 422 video output.
4. The UAC is compatible with HDMI audio capture and 48 KHz PCM audio output.
5. It doesn’t need to install a driver, and it is truly Plug-and-Play.
6. It is compatible with Windows, Linux, OS X operating systems.
1. USB3.0, 300-350MB/s throughput and it is compatible with USB 2.0 40MB/s.
2. The process of video and audio is done by the dongle and will not occupy the CPU.
3. It can automatically detect the input video formats and it will adjust to the set output size and frame rate automatically.
4. It can automatically detect the input audio formats and swift it to 48KHz PCM audio.
5. Multiple dongles can be used on one PC
6. The firmware can be updated.
Model Show: VF-HTUSB
Host Interface USB3.0, *300-350MB/s throughput (Compatible with USB2.0, *40MB/s throughput)
Input Interface 1 HDMI interface
HDMI Input Formats It meets the HDMI 1.4a standard, and supports 1080p/60Hz 8-bit, (RGB, YUV)
Frame Rate: 25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
Video Sampling Rate HDMI: 165MHz
Audio and Video Capture
It meets the standards of UVC (USB video class) and UAC (USB audio class)
Output Color Space YUY2, RGB24
Onboard Memory 128 MB DDR3,16 bits@ 400MHz
It supports the following operating systems (x86 and x64 versions):
Linux (Kernel version 2.6.38 and above)
OS X (10.8 and above)
QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X)
QuickTime Player (OS X)
Daum Potplayer (Windows, OS X)
XSplit Broadcaster (Windows, OS X)
VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux)
Wirecast (Windows, OS X)
Cloud Video Conferencing Service
Power Consumption ≤ 5W
Working Current 0.8A
Working Temperature -10℃ ～ 50℃
Storage Temperature -20℃ ～ 60℃
Unit Size 109.5L×53H×15.8D (mm)
Unit Weight 148g
Packing Details Box Size 14.8x8.5x5CM
Per box G.W. 0.2kg
Package Included Standard Accessories USB 3.0 Cable